Over the last few weeks a played around with the lightweight Ruby web framework Sinatra to build a resume and project-portfolio application.
At the moment the application has the following features:
- support for resume, contact details and project-portfolio
- multi language support (using r18n)
- easy configuration over YAML files for data storage
- edit your resumes using markdown (using rdiscount)
- page caching (using rack-cache)
By the way, to get started with Sinatra I can recommend the excellent screencast from Peepcode.